ISMRM is virtual this year! The SpinTech team will be there sharing STAGE, our revolutionary MRI scanning and imaging processing software.
With STAGE you get:
- 40% faster MRI brain scans with comprehensive 3D data
- 15 standardized, enhanced contrast, quantitative outputs
- Improved workflow through automated detection and quantification
- Compatible with existing equipment across manufacturers and field strengths
Clinicians and researchers can access a comprehensive protocol of enhanced, quantitative outputs in a fraction of the time of conventional imaging. Advanced AI automatically identifies and quantifies biomarkers critical to the early detection and treatment of a wide range of neurological disorders.
STAGE’s Featured Abstracts for ISMRM:
- Enhancing Magnetization Transfer Contrast (MTC): A proof-of-concept study of MTC-STAGE Imaging
- Imaging the Nigrosome 1 in the Substantia Nigra using Susceptibility Weighted Imaging and Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping: An Application to Parkinson’s Disease
- In-vivo Visualization of Locus Coeruleus using MTC-STAGE Imaging
- Multiparametric brain MR Imaging for the assessment of Multiple Sclerosis disease progression over 6 months
- Quantitation of penumbra volume in acute ischemic stroke using susceptibility – weighted imaging and mapping
- Retraining a Deep Learning Model to Detect Cerebral Microbleeds Using Single-Echo Stroke Data
- Quantitative Assessment of Abnormal Susceptibility, R1 and R2* Changes in the Deep Gray Matter Nuclei in Parkinson’s Disease and Essential Tremor
Want to learn more about the impact STAGE could have on your organization?
Come visit us at our virtual ISMRM conference booth starting Saturday, August 8th through Friday, August 14th. We’ll be online answering questions and scheduling software demos, or you can book a private demo today. We hope to see you there!